Monday 20 June 2016

Personal Professional Development

Personal Professional Development


My Creative CV's


19/06/2016



The creative CV's I created were made specifically for different aimed jobs, however most of them could suffice for graphics design, since there aren't any actual drawings of mine on them.

Design 1:

The first design I made was intended for illustration. The image I chose to use was an illustration of a peony that I had done for a different project. I felt like the text shouldn't be black when using the blue colour I had, since it would have been too overpowering.


Design 2:




The second design was based off of a poster I made for a different unit, mainly because I really like the colours I used in the poster. The shapes of the boxes were vaguely based off of a creative CV that I found when beginning to look at creative CV's.
I followed the colour scheme with the orange and green, and kept the rest of the text grey, because I still felt as though black was too overpowering for the design.


Design 3:

For the last CV I made, I wanted to experiment with a different layout. I wasn't keen on the design because I wasn't able to set out the information to fill up the gaps while having it still be cohesive. I did like the circle format that I put my name in because of the bold text and colour I had chosen to use. 


No comments:

Post a Comment