Sunday 22 February 2015

Alice in Wonderland: Salazem Grum and Marmoreal

Alice in wonderland


What I hope to achieve 


10/02/15




Upon beginning this project, I hope to create numerous sketches using a Graphics Tablet that will help to show what I wish to achieve when I make my final piece. This will also mark the beginning of any development processes and testing that i will do throughout the project, as well as any designing that can then be made into 3D sculptures. 

As well as creating the digital sketches, I will also be testing and experimenting with 2D materials, such as Cardboard and Polystyrene, to create a 3D structure which I will then build on using Mod rock and paint.


Plan for 24/2/15:

today I will be creating numerous automatic sketches that show how my thought process develops as I draw, the small thumbnail images will also have a small amount of analysis if necessary. 


Done

Reflection:

I created about 16 automatic drawings that were based on Salazem Grum, the Red Queens castle. as I went on with the automatic drawings, I feel that the level of thought was running low, and that the detail was slowly coming to an end. At first my ideas were coming quickly. however to the end, my ideas slowly started to slow down and revolve around one thing, and were not as good as they were to begin with, as my thought process had stopped. 

Next time I do the automatic drawings, i will focus on something else, so that I have fresh ideas and I can develop my ideas throughout. 


Plan for 03/03/15

I will be taking some of my automatic drawings and developing them using the graphics tablet again, this will then allow me to start developing idea's, which I will then be able to start making 3D models of in future sessions.




No comments:

Post a Comment