Tuesday 10 March 2015

Alice in Wonderland: set design

Alice in Wonderland: Set design


research


10/03/15



Since I have changed around my plan for this project, I will be doing some research within this session that is relevant to my plan. My research will be based on different types of mushrooms and poisonous toadstools that I will later be able to experiment with and incorporate into my designs.

Research:

- Different types/ Species of poisonous mushrooms and toadstools
- To create sketches of some of the mushrooms and toadstools that I am interested in and that I wish to incorporate into my work using the graphics tablets, and to later create some hand drawn sketches using different media (water coloured pencils, coloured pencils) (OUT OF SESSION)

In this session I have created a drawing using a graphics tablet as well as starting to create a sketch using water colour pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment