Monday 9 March 2015

Alice in Wonderland: Salazem Grum and Marmoreal

Update


developed idea


03/03/15



While my initial plan was to re-create the castles from Alice in Wonderland, I find myself to heavily influenced by Tim Burtons image of the book to come up with fresh idea's, and so, instead of focusing on the two castles, I will be instead focusing on the different items from the books and interpreting them how I see them. Hopefully, my interpretations will still show the juxtaposition of dark and light, and I will not be as influenced by what I have seen to come up with some ideas.

I will still be focusing on some aspects of the buildings, such as windows and gates, however my main focus will be on all of the small items that haven't got as much attention as the buildings.



No comments:

Post a Comment